G.N.M. NURSING PROGRAMME
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 years to 25 years
- 10+2 with 40-45% marks
- Selection will be on merit basis
Duration - 3 and 1/2 Years
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF G.N.M. NURSING PROGRAMME
Training for various job oriented nursing courses, especially in the field of Medical Science for proper health care for the community.
- Prepare nurses with a sound educational programme in nursing to enable them to function as efficient members of the health team.
- Help Nurses develop an ability to co-operate and co-ordinate with members of the health team in the prevention of disease, promotion of health and rehabilitation of the sick.
- Serve as a base for further professional education and specialization in nursing.
To provide multiple opportunities to our students, Philosophy Our guiding philosophy is to ensure that students are made employable and get placed from campus. This college provides vocational and practical skills by training. Training has specific goals of improving ones capability, productivity and performance. It forms core of apprenticeships and provide the backbone of content at technical college.
Our guiding philosophy is to ensure that students are made employable and get placed from campus. We give proper attention to our students. The objective is to provide such training as would enable the student to find gainful employment in Government, Semi Government and Private organization. Further these courses may also make one confident about oneself and motivate one to be self employed.